Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Top 5 Wednesday- Series I Want To Start This Year

Top 5 Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Lainey & Mindy on Goodreads!
Check them out!

This week is all about the series you want to start this year!



I somewhat liked her Iron Fey series but really enjoyed the first book in her Blood of Eden series. This series is all about dragons...sold!

I might be the only one who hasn't read this series yet!

I love her other series, Rebel Belle so I'm bound to like this one as well!

I adore Lu's Legend series and I meant to read this last year!

I have been meaning to start this forever ago!


4 comments:

  1. I'm reading the Mistborn trilogy right now, but I've fallen in love with Sanderson's writing. I definitely think I'll be trying out his Steelheart series this year as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shadow and Bone is also pretty high on my priorities list. You're not the only one who hasn't read it, if that makes you feel any better. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just finished reading The Young Elites and it was such an incredible book! Im defiantly gunna start reading her other series. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really enjoyed the Hex Hall Trilogy. It was fun and definitely giggle-worthy. I hope you like it too!

    And you're not alone on the Shadow and Bone Trilogy...I haven't started yet either!

    ReplyDelete