Sunday, December 28, 2014

Life with a 3 month old

Most of you know I had my first child this past September.
Last week he turned 3 months old.
WHERE DID THE TIME GO?

Everyone always told me how fast babies grew and I just shook it off.
I mean how fast can they grow? They're just babies!
Well everyone was right!
Noah grows so fast, it's insane!
One day he starts smiling, the next he's discovered his hands, everyday it's a new development and milestone it seems.

Time flies faster than normal when you have a baby I think.
You can get caught up in the humdrum of schedules and sleep deprivation and just sheer exhaustion but it's so worth it!
I'm not gonna lie, the first 2 months of his life were the hardest. I did not think I would ever sleep for more than 3 hours at a time. I thought he would cry all day, everyday but things change.

Babies grow and become happy (somewhat) and then they give you those toothless grins that melt your heart into a huge puddle and you think I can do this.

I wouldn't trade my life for anything. I love and adore my little one even though he can be a terror (sometimes or a lot). I'm so thankful he's in my life and that he's healthy and growing.

My days are a blur of feeding him, diapers and spit up.
But it's a glorious life and Matt and I are so grateful to be his parents.

Happy 3 months baby boy! I bet the next 3 are going to FLY BY!








3 comments:

  1. He is adorable, congratulations on such a beautiful little boy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute little bundle.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww.......he is adorable! Enjoy every minute (even the sleepless ones) :)

    ReplyDelete