Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday- Top Authors I've Only Read One Book From But NEED to Read More

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by the lovely people over at The Broke & The Bookish.
This week is all about authors we need to read more of...which in my case is a ton!


I loved this book & need to read more by Libba Bray...mainly The Diviners, I've heard amazing things about that book!

You guys know how much I love this book! I need to read more by this author.

This was such a fun, witty novel & I need to check out her other books!

I have several of Matthew Quick's book on my Amazon Wishlist..I just need to get around to ordering them!

Loved this book! I must check out her Hex Hall series! 
I loved, loved, loved this book! I must read more by him!
Granted I wasn't a huge fan of this book, I've heard the series gets immensely better.

I need to finish this series!

I'm not eager to finish this series but I've heard amazing things about her other book, Mind Games.
I need to read his other books! 

What are some authors you need to read more books from?





1 comment:

  1. I've only read the Gemma Doyle Trilogy by Libba Bray, and it was really good. I tried to read Beauty Queens but I couldn't get into it. Diviners sounds exciting, though!

    ReplyDelete