Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday- Characters That Would Be Sitting At My Lunch Table

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by the lovely people over at The Broke & The Bookish.
Today is back to school day! I know a ton of you are dreading it ( I know I used to!) but maybe this top ten will brighten your first day up.
Now some of these characters I think really would sit at my lunch table & some of them...well a girl can dream right?


I was artsy in high school & so was Lena so I think we would be great friends!
Lola is an odd girl & so I am! Need I say more?
3. Celaena from Throne Of Glass
Caleana is quick witted and not to mention just straight up awesome. I def. want her at my lunch table!
4. Bianca from The DUFF
She is sarcastic and smart and I think we would just get along great!
5. Ron from Harry Potter Series
I love, love, love Hermione but I am nowhere as near as smart as her so I don't think we would be at the same table. Ron would most def. be at my table. 

6. Four from Divergent Series.
Four is my fictional husband so of course he would be at my table!
7. Owen from Just Listen
Owen loves all music & so do I! We would have great talks about all types of awesome music!
Emily is very shy & I was very shy in high school as well. We would def. bond over that!
9. Cath from Fangirl
She obsess over Simon Snow like I obsess over Harry Potter, need I say more?
10. Taylor from Second Chance Summer
Taylor & I have gone through alot of the same things. I feel like we could bond over everything we've been through.

So who would be sitting at your lunch table?


No comments:

Post a Comment