Thursday, December 11, 2014

Secret santa Gifts






I just received my package today & I am just overwhelmed! Now my secret santa did not leave a note or his/her name so I have no clue who sent it!
Whoever did send it thank you so, so much!
I expected one book and maybe some bookmarks and a little notebook but the amount of things I received is overwhelming! They went out of their way & got me a ton of things!

All I can say Secret Santa, whoever you are is thank you!
I was not expecting to get much this year at all during Christmas because I have a 3 month old baby and have been absent from the world and my friends a little but getting this in the mail just makes my heart so full. It means a ton to me that someone got me all these things! I don't even deserve all these things at all!

Thank you so, so much!

& for the person I'm sending gifts to, I hope you enjoy them! I couldn't get you much due to funds being tight but I got what I could!

The wrapping was so cute & beautiful!

 & all these gifts!

They sent me candy, hot coco, Throne of Glass & The Assasin's Blade by Sarah J. Maass.
I've read Throne of Glass but had the old cover & I can't wait to read the Assassin's Blade!
They also got me the new Percy Jackson Box set! That had been sitting on my wish list for months!
I can't believe they sent me 3 books one of which was a box set!
They also sent me an awesome mug that has famous first lines of literature! Lastly some stationary with my name on it & a cute girl holding a stack of books!

Secret Santa you are amazing!
Thank you so, so much!
You really got me to much!

Merry Christmas!



No comments:

Post a Comment