Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday- Top Ten Books On My Fall To-Be-Read list

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by the lovely people over at The Broke & The Bookish.
This week is all about the books you want to read this fall!



This is the 3rd & final book in The Darkest Minds Trilogy & I seriously cannot wait to see how it all wraps up!

This is the 3rd book in the Raven Cycle & I also cannot wait for this book as well! I adore this series!

A new series about dragons! I love her Immortal Rules series so I hope this one will be just as good!

I've been wanting to read this one for awhile & I hope to get around to it this fall.

A new series from the author who brought us the amazing Legend trilogy. I seriously cannot wait to get into it!


As as avid lover of Boy Meets World, I need to read this.

A ton of my favorite authors wrote short stories around Christmas time? Yes..I need...please!

I love Amy Poehler, enough said.
I have read & loved the first two books in the Lunar Chronicles and I have no clue why I haven't gotten around to this yet! I need to!
I need to read this! I have to read this!
What are some books on your fall TBR?

No comments:

Post a Comment