Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Top 5 Wednesday- Series You Won't Finish

Top 5 Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Lainey & Mindy. You can check out the Goodreads group here!

This week is all about series you won't ever finish & I have a few!



Now I love me some Hilary Duff. Chalk it back to the Lizzie Mcguire days. Now her first book wasn't horrible but I didn't love it so I will not be continuing on with the series.

I'm sure you all of heard of the show which I do watch but it orginally started out as a book series and it is still going! I read the first 5 I think but then I got bored with who's A and what's next.
I really think they need to wrap up this series!

Now I enjoyed the first 3 books of this series and then it went downhill, like really downhill. So I quit it and I will never return to it again.

This is defiantly a love/hate series. People either love it or hate it. I fall on the latter side. I really did not enjoy the first but so alas I will not finish the series.

Another love/hate series. I did like the first one but just couldn't get into the second one all that much.

What are some series you know you will never finish??



2 comments:

  1. I know how you feel about Matched. While I enjoyed the first, I didn't really like the second book. Now I'm currently reading the third one and it feels like I'm reading and reading...but no progress whatsoever.
    I just wanna finish the series so I can gift the books to my coworker :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't love the Matched series, but I finished it and I actually really liked the end! For me the second book is the worst. As for PLL I've read 8 books and I've loved it so far, it's such a nice series ♡

    ReplyDelete