Thursday, February 5, 2015

Never Never by Colleen Hoover & Tarryn Fisher

Never Never by Colleen Hoover & Tarryn Fisher
Series: Never Never #1
Published on: January 7, 2015
Published by: Hoover Ink
Genres: New Adult, Romance
Pages: 140
Get more info & buy the book: Goodreads-Buy it

Best friends since they could walk. In love since the age of fourteen.
Complete strangers since this morning.
He'll do anything to remember. She'll do anything to forget. 







Wow this book! This wasn't my first Colleen Hoover book but it's been my favorite so far! I haven't read anything by Tarryn Fisher before but I need to now!

Silas and Charlie suddenly just don't remember anything. Who they are, who the people are around them and they can't figure out why. Throughout this whole novel they are trying to piece together their life and figure out why they can't remember.

This book is more of a novella than a novel. It clocks in at only 140 pages and when it ended I WANTED MORE! This book ended on such a cliffhanger that I wanted to punch it in it's face and hug it at the same time because I loved it so much.

I really loved Silas. He is a very likable character who is really sweet throughout the whole book. Charlie is a very rigid person. She has a sharp tongue and is not as soft hearted as Silas. While as Silas feels very strongly towards Charlie and wants to fall in love with her all over again, Charlie pushes away. It's gonna take some time for me to warm up to her. Silas, your welcome anytime!

Throughout the whole book, Charlie & Silas are trying to figure out what happened to them and why can't they remember anything. They learn that their families hate each other, they both maybe weren't that happy in their relationship and much more.

The book ends in a cliffhanger and boy what a cliffhanger it was!
Luckily the second part of the book comes out in May, only 4 months away. Thank goodness, because I need some answers now!

Overall I loved this book. I rated it a full 5/5 because it gripped me from the beginning and didn't let go until the end. It's full of mystery with a dash of romance and you won't be able to put it down!


No comments:

Post a Comment