Sunday, March 15, 2015

Stacking The Shelves #5- NetGalley & Ebooks Galore!


Stacking The Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews. Basically you just share all the books you acquired throughout the week!


I actually purchased some Ebooks this week!



-Unleashed by Sophie Jordan
-Hopeless by Colleen Hoover
-The Body Electric by Beth Revis

I also got approved for a couple books on Netgalley. Yay! I kept getting declined for a month straight!


-Perfect Timing by Robin Mellom
-Angelfall by Susan EE


I also received a couple of books from publishers as well. I received Deviate by Tracy Clark from Entangled Teen.


  And The Brilliant Light of Amber Sunrise by Matthew Crow from Simon.


Thanks to Netgalley & Entangled Teen & Simon for the amazing books this week!

What books did you guys acquire this week?


No comments:

Post a Comment