Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday- Books on your winter TBR




Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by the lovely people over at The Broke & The Bookish!




I mean it's Amy P, what explanation do you need?
This is all about a guy who's worked at a hotel and is spilling all the secrets.
Grace is hilarious so this should be as well!
This book looks very interesting and the cover is so amazing!
This book seems very wintery!


I mean I love all of CC's books so I'm sure to love this one!
I liked the first book in this series and I really need to continue on with it.
This just seems like an interesting book.
Who doesn't love the Youtuber, Zoella?
This girl is talented with makeup, she could teach me a thing or to!


2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh I see you'll be reading books by multiple youtubers up there! :) I'd love to get my hands on these, great TBR pile <3 waiting for your wrap up x

    -Jay
    http://booksbyj.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete