Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Top Ten Most Unique Books I've Read

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by the lovely people at The Broke & The Bookish.
---All books will have links where you can purchase them!---


This week is Top Ten is: Most Unique Books I've Read

I'll admit this was a tricky list to come up with. I wondered what qualifies as a unique read for me? The books I choose are books I think of as very different. They stood out to me for various reasons.

--The Art Of Racing In The Rain by Garth Stein. This book takes place from a dogs P.O.V. So unique & if your a dog lover keep the tissues near by!
--The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins. When I read this book I was blown away at the plot. Never have I ever read a book about kids killing other kids in a game like scenario!
--Ready Player One by Ernest Cline. This book is set in a virtual world where you can live in a game!






--Harry Potter Series by J.K Rowling
--The Lovely Bones by Alice Sebold. This might not be a unique book to some people but I first read this at the age of 14 and it was nothing literally like nothing I have read before!


--The Running Dream by Wendelin Van Draanen. This book captivated me in so many ways!



--The Raven boys by Maggie Stiefvater. This is such a different and unique book within the YA genre. A must read!
--Dorothy Must Die by Danielle Paige. There are tons of retelling books in the market but this one is so unique! I mean our main characters mission is to kill our beloved Dorothy!

5 comments:

  1. Great list! I love your Youtube channel and your blog looks amazing! Can't wait for more.

    Harman @ Little Bookworm Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am obsessed with the cover for Where'd You Go, Bernadette? but i have somehow never read it. yikes! I was also pretty captivated by the Running Dream. Inspiring! Great list :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved Racing in the Rain. It was so good. It definitely made me tear up. I'm currently reading Dorothy Must Die, and I love it. I actually just bought Where'd You Go, Bernadette today. I found the hardback in my Goodwill for $2. WHAT? Lol : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. From this I read the hunger games (such an amazing book), Harry potter (I am currently reading the second book and I'm enjoying so far)... I put the others in my wishlist except for the great gatsby because I bought it and I'm waiting...
    Welcome to blogger! Can't wait for your next post...
    Forever a Bookaholic

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want to read Ready Player One so badly! It genuinely looks awesome, also, how did you find Dorothy Must Die? It looks so intriguing to me,
    -Darcy http://darcyelizabethbooks.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete